The TGB team of property lawyers have extensive experience across the sector. Whether acquiring, constructing or selling our lawyers structure the deal in the most effective way for our clients.
Our multi discipline expertise allows us to advise upon all aspects of property transactions from development, leasing, financing and securitisation and all contractual terms. As well as putting the deal together our clients and conveyancers look to our lawyers for their experience and commercial acumen in enforcing property rights whether contractual or security backed.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Leasing of retail, industrial and commercial property
- Acquisition and disposal of residential, commercial and industrial property
- Preparation of and advice on property backed security documentation
- Advice on conflicts relating to other occupation, use, ownership or tenancy of land
- Enforcement of property backed securities
- Advising conveyancers on disputes relating to contracts for the sale and purchase of property
- Assisting land agents in the preparation of complex contracts.
For those new to the property market, click here
for a Q and A about some common home ownership legal issues.