Tindall Gask Bentley is the legal representative for many key South Australian not-for-profit organisations and associations.
Current clients include:
- Police Association of South Australia
- Correctional Officers’ Legal Fund
- South Australian State School Leaders Association (SASSLA)
- Communication Workers Union SA/NT
- Nunkuwarrin Yunti
- Aboriginal Sobriety Group
- CFS Volunteers Association
TGB also supports:
- Paraquad SA
- Australian Funeral Directors Association
- Service to Youth Council
- And more ..
These relationships are driven by TGB’s managing partner Morry Bailes, who as Vice President of his industry’s own association, the Law Society of SA, is well qualified for such a role.
Morry is also a member of the Law Society's Professional Standards Committee and legal advisor for the SA Police Disciplinary Tribunal.
Tindall Gask Bentley offers many legal services to associations, including:
- Advice to associations for their business and commercial matters including governance issues, constitutions, structures and strategic planning
- Duties and responsibilities of officers
- Advice and representation for their members for industrial relations, workers compensation, defamation and criminal and disciplinary matters
- Bequests and associated estate matters and administration
I want to express my sincere gratitude for the service and support you and Richard have given me regarding the inquest.
I felt extremely supported throughout the process. Richard Yates kept me fully briefed and informed throughout.
I am so glad I am a member of the Correctional Officers' Legal Fund and found the benefits of my membership invaluable.
For more information, contact Morry Bailes on (08) 8212 1077.