Collection of information We do not collect personal information from you when you are accessing this website unless otherwise indicated. The only information that we currently may collect is the numbers of persons who access this site.
The only instances in which personal information will be collected from you is if you contact us (eg by email) or if you submit information to us via our online form or a third party website (eg www.personalinjurylawyers.com.au).
Disclosure of information We will not pass on or sell your personal information to a third party without your consent unless required by law.
- Collection of personal information The type of information we collect includes, but is not limited to: * Information you provide to us at our request, your name and address and, when you use our website, your domain name, e-mail address, and information on what pages you access; * Information we collect in the course of acting for clients. We will only use your personal information for the purpose of: * Providing and marketing our services to you; * Conducting our business as a provider of legal services; * Inviting you to seminars and functions which we think may be of interest to you. Unless you have consented to us using your personal information for other purposes or its use for another purpose is required or permitted by law. If you do not wish us to use your information in any of the above ways, please contact us.
- Accuracy of personal information While we will endeavour to ensure that the personal information collected from you is up to date and complete, we will assume that any personal information provided by you is free from errors and omissions, is not misleading or deceptive and complies with all relevant laws. We rely on the personal information provided by you. We will not check or verify the accuracy of any personal information we obtain from you or other persons. You should provide us with details of any changes to your personal information as soon as reasonably practicable following such change.
- Distribution of your personal information We do not permit the personal information we hold to be distributed to third parties unless: We consider it necessary to be disclosed in order that such services can be properly carried out; or You have consented (expressly or impliedly) or requested your personal information to be provided to a third party; or We are required or permitted by law to provide information to a third party.
- Accessing your personal information If you wish to access your personal information held by us, or complain about possible breaches of privacy, you should direct enquiries to:
General Manager Tindall Gask Bentley
76 Light Square Adelaide SA 5000
Telephone: (08) 8212 1077
Facsimile: (08) 8231 0542
E-mail address: email@example.com
- The General Manager will endeavour to deal with your inquiry or complaint as soon as is reasonably practicable.